Piers & Queers a tour of Brighton’s LGBTQ history
A tour of Brighton from a lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer perspective, taking in over 200 years of history in a colorful 90-minute walk along the beach and historic center of one of Europe’s queerest cities.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
An informative and entertaining walk through 200 years, revealing histories which have often been forgotten or ignored. Discover the lives of people who lived in very different times and their tales of bravery and achievement, through changing times and attitudes. All this on a route which takes us from the grandeur of the seafront, through the quaint old Lanes and finishing in the ‘gay village‘ of Kemptown.
INFO & BOOKINGby viator.com