- This event has passed.
November 14 @ 15:00 - 16:30 EST
An event every month that begins at 3:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until 31. December 2020
When you think of chainmaille, you probably think of knights on horses and jousting, right? We bet you didn’t know that chainmaille makes lovely jewelry, too. Join Amy to discover the basics of this ancient art of connecting metal rings together to create lovely, interesting patterns. She’ll introduce you to a few basic weaves that you can use to make your very own bracelet. A (Virtual) Camp souvenir for the ages!
• Monthly: 2nd Saturday of each month – 3:00-4:30pm EST
• Craft topics/focus may vary by month. See calendar & descriptions for details.
• No experience necessary.
• Feel free to join Amy whether you want to create along with her or just observe and chat.
• Non-sequential; attend any or all session(s).
• Bring: See attached PDF for a list of supplies you’ll need to order in advance if you want to do a project during the class.
Notes on COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, events may be postponed or canceled. Our entire team is working hard to keep the events here on proudout.com up to date.
Nevertheless, the events published here may have been postponed or canceled in the meantime. We ask for your understanding. If you want to be absolutely sure, check with the organizer (event website in the details) in advance.
Notes on events here on proudout.com
Proudout.com is not the organizer of the events. Furthermore, proudout.com isn't responsible for the correctness of the content of the event announcement.
For questions about the events, please contact the organizer directly. To update the information about the event, please contact our event team using our contact form.