- This event has passed.
November 29 @ 16:00 - 18:00 EST
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 4:00pm on Sunday, repeating until 30. November 2020
This fun new Games offering is a variation of sorts on the popular role-playing/social game Werewolf that’s been a popular late-night ‘Camp’ Camp activity for the past number of years. In this game, players assume the roles of crewmembers moving around a space ship doing their jobs, but (as will tend to happen on a spaceship) one or two of the crewmembers are actually impostors pretending to be innocent crewmembers that are actually killing people when no one is looking! Every time a dead body is found, the group discusses who might be the killer and votes someone out. Like Werewolf, this one is suspenseful, strategic fun!
- Charlie’s Games sessions run every other Sunday from 4:00-6:00pm EST, but scheduled games vary. See calendar & descriptions for details. (No sessions in December.)
- Among Us gameplay is for 6-10 players per game, but multiple games may be played per session. Charlie also has other options on tap if numbers don’t allow for optimal gameplay of Among Us.
- Charlie will place participants into teams, so join with friends or join by yourself. This game is a great way to meet people!
- Please be prompt logging into the session as, once the first game begins, it’s difficult to add players.
- This game is played via the free smartphone app Among Us, but if you prefer you can also buy it for $5 on Steam and play on your computer.
- Joining the session via computer is highly recommended so you can use your smartphone exclusively to access the game interface/app.
- Bring: your smartphone with the Amoung Us already downloaded
Notes on COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, events may be postponed or canceled. Our entire team is working hard to keep the events here on proudout.com up to date.
Nevertheless, the events published here may have been postponed or canceled in the meantime. We ask for your understanding. If you want to be absolutely sure, check with the organizer (event website in the details) in advance.
Notes on events here on proudout.com
Proudout.com is not the organizer of the events. Furthermore, proudout.com isn't responsible for the correctness of the content of the event announcement.
For questions about the events, please contact the organizer directly. To update the information about the event, please contact our event team using our contact form.