- This event has passed.
Glitterbug Program at Lamp Community Health Centre
February 18 @ 10:00 - 12:00 EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday, repeating until 29. February 2020
Glitterbug programs offer a space for LGBTQ2S families, caregivers, and children (0-6 years) to interact, play, learn, and grow together. Join us in celebrating our diverse communities through play-based activities in an inclusive child-centric environment.
Lamp Community Health Centre
71 Second St., Etobicoke, ON M8V 2X4
Every Tuesday, 10 am to 12 pm (Starts January 14, 2020)
RSVP optional, but nice. RSVP here: bit.ly/519gbug
How to RSVP:
1) Book a ticket for your family through this event link (bit.ly/519gbug) – one ticket per family, please.
2) Email Glitterbug@The519.org giving us the following details:
– Letting us know that you’ve booked a ticket on Eventbrite
– How many members in your family
– The ages of each of the kids attending
– Access needs requests, if any
– Topics you’d like to suggest to be covered as part of Glitterbug programming, if any
Having trouble registering? Don’t worry. Drop by, anyway.
To share access needs, dietary restrictions, suggest topics we could cover, or get more information, contact the Supervisor of Early Childhood Programs at The 519:
416-355-6786 | Glitterbug@The519.org
(you will be directed to the pages of the partner)