NOTE! Due to the current COVID-19 (Corona) pandemic, most events have been postponed or canceled…
Please check with the respective organizers whether the events are taking place. But even if the organizers are close to our hearts and need our support, it is best if you stop attending events for a certain time. Health is the most important thing. Show your solidarity and follow the instructions of your government. #stayathome
- This event has passed.
Glitterbug Program at Lamp Community Health Centre
March 31 @ 10:00 - 12:00 EDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday, repeating until 30. April 2020
Glitterbug programs offer a space for LGBTQ2S families, caregivers, and children (0-6 years) to interact, play, learn, and grow together. Join us in celebrating our diverse communities through play-based activities in an inclusive child-centric environment.
Lamp Community Health Centre
71 Second St., Etobicoke, ON M8V 2X4
Every Tuesday, 10 am to 12 pm (Starts January 14, 2020)
RSVP optional, but nice. RSVP here: bit.ly/519gbug
How to RSVP:
1) Book a ticket for your family through this event link (bit.ly/519gbug) – one ticket per family, please.
2) Email Glitterbug@The519.org giving us the following details:
– Letting us know that you’ve booked a ticket on Eventbrite
– How many members in your family
– The ages of each of the kids attending
– Access needs requests, if any
– Topics you’d like to suggest to be covered as part of Glitterbug programming, if any
Having trouble registering? Don’t worry. Drop by, anyway.
To share access needs, dietary restrictions, suggest topics we could cover, or get more information, contact the Supervisor of Early Childhood Programs at The 519:
416-355-6786 | Glitterbug@The519.org
(you will be directed to the pages of the partner)